- How can I change or cancel my order?
Contact email@example.com with the order number that you would like to cancel or change. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled or refunded. Please see our return policy for more information.
- How do I pay for my order online and what type of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Interact.
- In what currency do you charge?
Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Depends on your location. Expected delivery time is 7-10 days. Due to COVID-19, there may be delays in your shipment.
- Why is your product eco-friendly?
Our product contains 80 per cent ethanol, which is distilled from reclaimed beverages that otherwise would have been landfilled.
- What is your hand sanitizer made of?
Medicinal ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol); Non-Medicinal: hydrogen peroxide, glycerine, water, bitrex (denaturant) and green food colour.
- I have sensitive skin. Will your sanitizer dry out my skin?
The glycerine is added to reduce the risk of dry hands.
- Are your products tested on animals?
- Can I drink this?
- Does the sanitizer expire?
The product has a two year shelf life.
- Is the sanitizer safe to use with children?
Only if supervised and used as directed.
- Can the sanitizer be used to disinfect solid surfaces?
Our product is intended for use as a hand sanitizer and not intended for use as a surface disinfectant.